The Indiana College Boards Affiliation will host a sequence of faculty board applicant community forums starting off July 11 for potential candidates contemplating about jogging for their area college board.
6 community forums will be held in-particular person at areas about the state, and a person will be provided on-line. All seven periods are scheduled to get started at 7 p.m. and stop at 8:45 p.m. (nearby time).
The prospect boards are built to enable possible college board candidates superior have an understanding of the part, obligations and legal parameters of college board provider. Contributors will go away geared up with standard expertise of what to count on if elected. Furthermore, contributors have the opportunity to question concerns.
These community forums will be performed by Steve Horton, director of board expert services, and Lisa Tanselle, typical counsel, or Julie Slavens, senior counsel/director of policy products and services.
To sign-up, check out www.isba-ind.org/calendar-at-a-look.html and pick out which forum you would like to attend. Each and every registration is $35.
The dates and spots are:
• July 11 – West Lafayette Jr./Sr. Superior College Lib rary (Doorway 1), 1105 N Grant St., West Lafayette.
• July 14 – Merrillville Large School Freshman Heart Lecture Corridor (Entrance J), 276 E. 68th Pl., Merrillville.
• July 18 – Northrop Large University Bruin Room (Door 3), 7001 Coldwater Rd., Fort Wayne.
• July 19 – digital.
• July 21 – Jasper Significant School LGI Place (Door 1), 1600 St. Charles St., Jasper.
• July 25 – Scottsburg Higher School Commons (Door 2), 500 S. Gardner St., Scottsburg.
• Aug. 9 – MSD of Pike Township’s Central Elementary University (Main Entrance), 7001 Zionsville Rd., Indianapolis.
For concerns, you should contact Haley Crnarich, ISBA situations & promotions expert, at [email protected] or 317-639-3590.